Select To Get Started:
The Adams 12 Five Star District Records Department is responsible for the archiving of student education records of former Adams 12 Five Star School students.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or if the student is under 18 years of age the parent, guardian or responsible person with proper identification / paperwork.
If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
- Active students must go to their current school to obtain a copy of their education records.
- An official high school transcript includes - a signed and sealed transcript, immunization record and SAT/ACT/AP scores.
- All requests for student records / information will be submitted and paid for online. Phone, email and fax requests are not ..accepted.
Charges will apply when ordering student records. Please note the information below:
- Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days Monday-Friday 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM.
- Please allow up to 3-5 business days for processing student record orders,
- Depending when requests for electronic copies are received, they may be completed same day or next business day.
- Most mailed orders are received within 7-10 business days.
- Click the appropriate linked icon to request information.
- We can expedite mailing of transcripts for an additional fee. Please select Express Shipping on your order. Order must be submitted prior to 12 pm (MT). The Express Shipping option does not apply to sending documents electronically; at this time there is no fee for express sending of electronic documents.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 8.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
***All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.***
|Electronic Official High School Transcript (Transcript/Immunization/ACT/SAT/AP) Generally for Higher ED/Employer||$6.00|
|Mail Official High School Transcript Transcript/Immunization/ACT/SAT/AP) Generally for Higher ED/Employer||$6.00|
|Electronic Complete Academic File (Adams 12 records/K12) Generally for ID, Immigration or enrollment into K12||$6.00|
|Mail Complete Academic File (Adams 12 records/K12) Generally for ID, Immigration or enrollment into K12||$6.00|
|Verification of Graduation||$15.00|
|Electronic Official High School Transcript (Transcript/Immunization/ACT/SAT/AP)||$15.00|
|Mail Official High School Transcript (Transcript/Immunization/ACT/SAT/AP)||$15.00|
|Electronic Complete Academic File (Adams 12 records/K-12)||$15.00|
|Mail Complete Academic File (Adams 12 records/K-12)||$15.00|
For Express Processing, there is an additional $20.00 per address charged.
There is an additional $10.00 charge per address for International Shipping.
|Diplomas and GED Information||We do not handle Diplomas or GED information.|
Monday - Friday
7:30 AM - 4:00 PM